- This document is an electronic record in terms of The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- The domain name https://hackwhat.com/ (“Website”), is owned and operated by Hackwhat Edutech LLP (“Limited Liability Partnership”) having its registered office at 20-98, Brundavanam, Payakaraopeta, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India (531126).
- The services offered by hackwhat website includes without limitation, all information, content, services, and materials made available through any Website, social media channels, or other online or onsite channels that enable you to participate in any online educational programs (collectively, the “Online Courses”) and related services, such as careers services, or any part thereof, Online Courses that are curated, specially designed, and produced. A verified certificate of accomplishment upon conclusion of the applicable Online Course (“Verified Certificate”), shall be awarded, in the sole discretion of hackwhat and the instructors for the Online Courses, to Students who have completed the course to the satisfaction of hackwhat including without limitation being in compliance with all hackwhat policies.
- Students and instructors must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on hackwhat and use the Services. If you are younger than 18 but above the required age for consent to use online services, you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you access content that is appropriate for you. If you are below this age of consent to use online services, you may not create a hackwhat account. If we discover that you have created an account that violates these rules, we will terminate your account. Under our Instructor Terms, you may be requested to verify your identity before you are authorized to submit content for publication on hackwhat.
- When instructors publish content on hackwhat, they grant hackwhat a license to offer a license to the content to students. This means that we have the right to sublicense the content to enrolled students. As a student, when you enroll in a course or other content, whether it’s free or paid content, you are getting a license from hackwhat to view the content via the hackwhat platform and Services, and hackwhat is the licensor of record. Content is licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the content in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the content and sharing it on torrent sites).
- In legal, more complete terms, hackwhat grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with the particular content or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any content unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a hackwhat authorized representative. This also applies to content you can access via any of our APIs.
- We reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use any content at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to the content due to legal or policy reasons, for example, if the course or other content you enrolled in is the object of a copyright complaint. This lifetime access license is to visit websites and the contact freely available for you to view and does not apply to enrollments via payment made for per course or to add-on features and services associated with the course or other content you enroll in.
- Our platform model means we do not review or edit the content for legal issues, and we are not in a position to determine the legality of content. We do not exercise any editorial control over the content that is available on the platform and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness of the content. If you access content, you rely on any information provided by an instructor at your own risk.
- By using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Hackwhat has no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or enrollment in any course or other content, to the extent permissible under applicable law. This also applies to any content relating to health, wellness, and physical exercise. You acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of these types of content, and by accessing such content you choose to assume those risks voluntarily, including risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during, and after your access to the content.
- When you interact directly with a student or an instructor, you must be careful about the types of personal information that you share. While we restrict the types of information instructors may request from students, we do not control what students and instructors do with the information they obtain from other users on the platform. You should not share your email or other personal information about you for your safety.
Restrictions; Use of Services
- The following restrictions apply to your use of the Services: (i) you will not engage in any activity related to the Services that is contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with the Company; (ii) you will not commercially exploit any part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by the Company; and (iii) all information and materials contained in the Services, except where otherwise expressly indicated, are owned and controlled by the Company. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or Content appearing on or through the Services, or create derivative works based on such Content or of website, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission, unless expressly permitted elsewhere under these Terms and Conditions. You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content.
- Any unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to misuse or any other use in violation of these Terms and Conditions of any information or Content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of your obligations or restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use and access the Services and the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the information or content.
- You have to create an account in order to use the website. You are obligated not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system or network connected to the Services, for example, through hacking, password mining or any other illicit or unauthorized means.
- When accessing or using the Services, you are strictly prohibited from and you are hereby obligated NOT to:
- Write any unsolicited communications or social media reviews or defamatory statements or advertising not expressly authorized by the Company in writing, including without limitation promotional materials, affiliate marketing, junk mail, spam, link referral code, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or post links to external websites, unless integral to the conversation, as determined by the Company in the Company’s sole discretion;
- try to upload any material that contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an employee of the Company or its affiliated companies, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- violate the terms of any third party website or service, or the terms of any other agreement with any third party;
- Authorize others to use your account;
- Assign or otherwise transfer your account to any third person or legal entity;
- Use the Service or Website for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- Use the Service or Website to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- Use the Service or Website with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
- Impair the proper operation of the network and/or interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website;
- Reverse engineer or access the Service or Website in order to design or build a competitive product or service, design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website or copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Website,
- Launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Website or Service;
- Try to harm the Service or Website in any way whatsoever;
- Prior written consent; and
- Disclose information designated as confidential by the Company, without Company’s Copy or distribute the Service or Website or other Company content without written permission from the Company.
- You are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under this agreement (including financial obligations) and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which the Company may suffer) of any such breach and the Company shall be at discretion to take necessary legal action against you.
Content and Intellectual Property
- The content provided through the Services by the Company and its licensors or suppliers, including but not limited to anytext, graphics, software, photos, data, video, audio-visual combinations, interactive features, and other materials You may view on, or access through the Service (“Content”) is available on the Website and all underlying software or technology used in connection with the Services (“Technology”), including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Technology, is and remains at all times the property of hackwhat. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as granting any license of intellectual property rights to you other than as explicitly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If you would like to use any of our Content, you must first obtain written permission from Us by contacting us at [email protected] The Company reserves the right to refuse permission for any reason or no reason.
- Any use of the Content other than as expressly authorized herein, without the prior written permission of the Company, is strictly prohibited and shall immediately terminate your right to access and use the Services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these Terms and Conditions. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, including without limitation Hackwhat™ and any third party marks used and displayed through the Services are trademarks of hackwhat or its licensors or affiliated companies or sponsors.
- The animations, music, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, style sheets and scripts that contribute to the “look and feel” of the Services are service marks, trademarks or trade dress of the Company and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by the Company in writing, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company, its affiliated companies or its or their sponsors, licensors, partners, customers or suppliers.
- The Company owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to use all of the Content that appears in the Service Website. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary herein, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any Content that appears in the Service, Website.
- The Company complies with all applicable Indian intellectual property laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the following information to the the Company:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website or other Services;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, as applicable; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
The Company can be reached as follows:
By email: [email protected]
- The Company will investigate the matter and, after such investigation and in its sole discretion, the Company may remove any infringing content from the Website.
- Similarly, if you believe that any content on the Website or Services violates any proprietary or other rights of yours (other than your copyrights), please contact us using the above contact information and describe your concerns or complaints.
The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of delivery of the services.
Suggestions and Feedback
Please note that we do accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials. If you send us suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services, all such submissions shall be and are hereby deemed to be confidential, and the Company shall not be and hereby is not liable for any use or disclosure of any such submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Company shall be entitled to unrestricted use of any suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or to any other person or entity.
- The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason or no reason. Furthermore, the Company has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services:
- At the request of law enforcement or other government agencies;
- If the Services are discontinued or materially modified;
- Upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems; or
- If you engage in any conduct that the Company believes, in its sole discretion, violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of the Company or third parties.
- In addition, the Company may terminate individual user accounts due to inactivity. You agree that upon termination the Company may delete all information related to you. You agree that none of the Released Entities will be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your account or for blocking your access to the Services.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- No waiver by the Company of any breach or default by you under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any waiver by the Company must be in writing signed by the Company.
- Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within six months after such claim or cause of action arose or will be forever barred.
- The User expressly undertakes to provide to the Company only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall dis-entitle the User from availing the services from Us.
- In case the Company discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, the Company in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of any pending orders, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of orders or any other booking confirmed on the website.
- The User unequivocally indemnifies the Company/ hackwhat of any such claim or liability and shall not hold Us responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by Us for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include Us denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
- No provision of these Terms and Conditions provides any person or entity not a party to these Terms and Conditions with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement or cause of action, or creates any other third party beneficiary rights, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.