Refund PolicyJuly 4, 2021 2021-09-21 10:08
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Thank you for showing interest in our courses. We, at hackwhat, believe in delivering the most enriching and learning experience to our users. All our courses are made tailor made and crafted to create the most amazing learning experience. However, in case you do not like any of our course after enrolling in one, you may request for a full refund.
Our refund policy is as follows:
- The refund and cancellation policy are only applicable for the e-courses enrolled in on hackwhat website. This is not applicable on any other purchases made on the hackwhat website, such as for events, etc.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 – 10 working days after the refund request has been approved by hackwhat.
For Online Bootcamp courses:
- Refund request must be raised within 72 hours of purchase of the course.
- Money back guarantee is revoked if the user has accessed more than 25% content of the course.
- Refund requisition shall not be entertained in case the user has attended the online classrooms/received recordings for more than 1 day.
- Any refund request beyond 72 hours of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided in such case.
How to raise refund request?
In order to raise a refund request, please write to us at [email protected] through your registered email, or contact us at +91-1800-891-3398.
We hereby confirm that the duplicate payment made by the user will be promptly refunded proportional to the variety of transactions and amount released to the destination account within 10 working days following verification by customer.